Hasselblad UV Filter
(62mm / 67mm / 72mm / 77mm)
Hasselblad UV Filters block most UV light, reducing its effect on shooting to the maximum extent. Meeting Hasselblad’s stringent optical standards and ultra-high requirements for quality, the filters are a perfect match for Hasselblad lenses, elevating any creative tool kit.
Using SCHOTT B 270® glass and double-sided 30-layered low-reflective optical coating, with an average light transmission over 98.5%, effectively reducing flare and ensuring clarity, even when shooting against the light. It is also protective for the lens.
The Hasselblad UV Filter is able to realize a wide UV cutoff of 300nm to 410nm, eliminating blue and purple flares to restore colours accurately and faithfully.
Nanocoating is used to make the filter water and oil-resistant, anti-scratch, and anti-static, prolonging the service life and allowing the filter to effortlessly cope with harsh outdoor environments.
- Light Transmission Rate: On average > 98.5%
- Coating: Multi-layered nanocoating
- Weight: 14g (62mm) / 15g (67mm) / 18g (72mm) / 22g (77mm)
- Height: 5.5mm (when mounted to lens, the part outside the lens is 3.0mm in height)
- Filter Frame Material: Aluminium magnesium alloy
- Other Features: Water and oil-resistant, anti-scratch, and anti-static.