X1D-50C FIRMWARE UPDATE 1.20.0
The 1.20 Firmware Update brings exciting new updates and functionality to the X1D that allows photographers and artists help in capturing their creative vision. These new features include Instant Preview and Imaging Browsing through the X1D EVF,a beneficial utility that many photographers rely on. Firmware 1.20 also offers creative Selectable Crop Modes including the popular XPan Ratio (65:24), 1:1, 7:6, 5:4, 3:2, 16:9, 2:1, A4, US Letter and more.
- Instant preview and image browsing in EVF
- Selectable Crop Modes: 1:1, 7:6, 5:4, 3:2, 3:2 cropped, 16:9, 65:24, 2:1, A4, US Letter. Crop modes are only image tags, full sensor area is still recorded.
- Back-up to secondary card
- Added EXIF tag: Lens Model
- Sprit level overlay: More info added (Exposure time, Aperture value, ISO)
- Touchpad: Pan in zoomed-in EVF live view
- Touchpad: Move focus point with HDMI attached screen
- Contrast auto focus with XH adapter*