March Medium Format Meetup: NYC
Hasselblad NY Experience Studio, NYC
21 March 2019 | 6-8pm
UPDATE as of March 13, 2019: Due to unforeseen circumstances the topic of Hasselblad NY's March Medium Format Meetup has changed to the following from its original topic.
Join Hasselblad at the New York Experience Studio for a clean-and-check night. Existing owners of Hasselblad X, H, and V system cameras are invited to stop by for a complimentary cleaning of their cameras and to learn more about the latest developments from Hasselblad.
Hasselblad experts will be on hand offering:
- Free external surface cleaning for lenses, digital backs, bodies (up to 1 camera and 2 lenses per visitor)
- Complimentary firmware updates on X1D, and H series cameras
- Free sensor cleaning on-site of Hasselblad digital backs*
Service Drop Off
- Should your camera or lens need service or general CLA, we will be accepting repair drop-offs at the NY Studio for complimentary transport to our main service facility. (Return shipping following any repairs/service are still the customer's responsibility).
- Please fill out the service request form in advance and bring a copy of the estimate number with you.
Stop by and checkout the H6D modular medium format camera system, new lenses and accessories.
*Due to liability limitations, we are unable to clean third-party digital backs attached to Hasselblad cameras. 1600F and 1000F models will not be accepted due to repairability limitations.