H System Pricing and Trade-in program
Trade in your outdated camera for a discount on your new H6D Trade-In orders. Contact your Hasselblad authorized dealer to upgrade your medium format imaging experience.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
For more information please contact your nearest dealer.
Trade-In terms & conditions
Your participation in the Hasselblad trade-in program (the “Program”) is subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to sell all items you submit for trade-in using the Program, that the items are not counterfeit or stolen, that the items are free from any liens or claims by third parties, and that your submission of them complies fully with the Program Terms.
Items you submit for trade-in using the Program are subject to acceptance by us as determined by us in our sole discretion.
At a minimum, to be accepted for trade-in the device must:
- turn on and function as a user would normally expect including capturing a useable image to media card and a connected host computer;
- have a visible serial number. It should not be removed, scratched off or manipulated in any way;
- the camera should have the camera body, appropriate digital back, viewfinder and battery.
Normal wear and tear is acceptable.
The device is not eligible for trade-in, including but not limited to the following:
- It has functional damage or product failure that affects its ability to perform its function or impairs its use;
- It has been recalled or withdrawn from sale;
- It has water damage or damage from other fluids;
- It shows indications of a serial number modification or tampering;
Any manuals, power supplies, other accessories and packaging that came with the product should be included if available.
You are responsible for removing any data from your device before providing the product to us. Under no circumstances will Hasselblad be liable for any loss of any data or media from products provided to us for trade in.
We reserve the right to change the terms of or to terminate the trade-in program at any time and without prior notice.