The Program (P) and Full Auto Mode (□) also make use of these settings.
To set the ranges, follow these steps:
- Press the Camera icon on the touch display. The camera settings menu will appear.
- Scroll down the menu list and select the “Configuration” option. (Figure 1)
- The configuration menu is displayed. (Figure 2)
- Scroll down to the “AUTO ISO LIMITS” section.
- Select the Maximum option and from the drop-down list select the highest ISO you would like to use. The range is from 200 to 25600. (Figure 2-item A)
- Select the Minimum option and from the drop-down list, select the lowest ISO you would like to use. The range is from 100 to 12800. (Figure 2-item B)
- Finally, select the Shutter Speed Limit option (Figure 2-item C) to select the slowest shutter speed that will be used. The options available are:
1/4f, 1/3f, 1/2f, 1/1.5f, 1/f or 2/f (f = focal length)
Example: If the setting "1/2f" is used with a 45mm lens, the shutter speed limit is 1/90 s.
1 second to 1/2000 second in 1 Stop increments
- Press the Menu/Exit button to return to the main menu.