One of the many strengths of the H6D is its ever-evolving firmware. Since the release of the H6D, a large number of features and improvements have been introduced to ensure that you get the most out of your camera.
Make sure your H6D is up to date by downloading the latest firmware from My Hasselblad
Firmware update 1.21.0
The 1.21 Firmware Update for the H6D platform adds to the photographer’s ease in not only capturing one’s shot, but their options for creativity as well.
Highlighted features include a White Balance Tool, allowing the photographer to set the colour temperature and tint directly on a photograph when shooting. In addition, the user can now create seven customisable profiles. By accessing the General Settings Menu on the main display, the user can easily navigate to the Profiles Menu and save the current camera settings to one of the seven profiles. With these preset settings customised by the user, the photographer has the tools to swiftly change camera settings without losing time, and ultimately, their shot.
- White balance tool
- Audio notifications
- Tethered image import
- Reset all settings: Option to disable reset of profiles
- Power Off symbol while shutting down
- Improved feedback to user when missing card in backup mode
- Browse Zoom: Long-hold to zoom in to 100% or out to full image (X1D: Hold the AF-D/AE-L button; H6D: Hold the True Focus button)
- HDMI - Pan in zoomed-in with touch-pad area on display
Firmware update 1.20.1
The 1.20.1 release is a maintenance release for the H6D cameras that solves a few problems in 1.20.0.
- Fixed a bug that could increase noise level in audio recording.
- Fixed a bug that caused right audio channel to be silent when certain microphones were
FIRMWARE UPDATE 1.20
The 1.20 Firmware brings exciting new updates and functionality to the H System that allows photographers and artists help in capturing their creative vision.
- Selectable crop modes in Live View
- Back-up to secondary card
- Added EXIF tag: Lens Model
- Spirit level overlay: More info added (Exposure time, Aperture value, ISO)
FIRMWARE UPDATE 1.19
The H6D now supports V System lenses through the use of the CF Adapter and the update offers additional new functions to further customise the H6D experience.
The update for the H6D-50c and H6D-100c includes the following new features:
- Support for CF adapter
- Grip button lock
- Custom buttons (more functions)
- Create new folder
- Toggle overlay in Video Live View with display button