Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Test Engineer – Gothenburg, Sweden
Job id: SW1711TEOS
You will be testing new camera projects with a focus on embedded firmware, including development of test systems for automatic tests and KPI measurements. You will work closely with the R&D department and have contact with most of the departments within the company, both in Gothenburg and outside of Sweden.
We are looking for an individual with a strong interest in testing and test methods. You should be passionate, innovative and highly motivated as a person and strive for testing in world class.
- Experience of system tests, exploratory tests and regression tests
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience of LabVIEW, TestStand and scripting
- Experience of using test instruments
- Know-how of environment and durability tests
- Good team player
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Agile methods, like scrum
- An interest in cameras and photography
- Master of Science in Electronics, Computer, Physics Engineering or similar
- Perform all types of testing with focus on system tests, exploratory tests and regression tests
- Analysis of test results
- Make test reports
- Specify and implement features and modules in our test systems based on ongoing camera projects
- Field testing
- Some support to Production and Customer Support
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with an E-mail subject of “SW1711TEOS Test Engineer + Applicant name” to firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.