Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
As the Social Media Manager at Hasselblad, you are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. Community leadership and participation are integral to your success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract and appeal to photographers of today.
As Social Media Manager, you are instrumental in managing all aspects concerning social media strategies, content generation and curation, digital campaigns, setting targets and conducting reports, support sales, PR, product launches and events.
- Manage global social media alignment within Hasselblad.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Responsible for social media guidelines and its implementation across markets.
- Identify and improve organisational development aspects that would improve content (i.e. employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate an ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement on-going education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results.
- Support PR activation and optimisation in cooperation with the PR Marketing Managers.
- Ability to operate independently in a sometimes-ambiguous work environment.
- Genuine interest in technology. Not intimidated by software, hardware, or the prospect of learning something new.
- Passion and knowledge of photography.
- Culturally sensitive and appreciative of the fact that Hasselblad is a global company.
- Meticulous attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates.
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and/or equal experience.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Strong command of English spoken and written is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
NICE TO HAVE
- Passion for photography or video-technology.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short resume to email@example.com and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.