Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Senior Oracle EBS Operation Engineer - Gothenburg, Sweden
In this role you will get the chance to cover multiple departments in the company, but in the end, focusing on providing the best possible product and service to our customers. You will interact directly with (potential) customers, our sales team and internal departments to make sure everything runs smoothly. This role will be based in-house and you will be the go-to person in our headquarters to coordinate anything sales & marketing related to support locally based sales teams.
- Participate in the business workflow analysis.
- Create and manage articulate documentation of Oracle implementation results.
- Work closely with the consultant team and take charge of all project planning and scheduling.
- Collect business requirements during the ERP daily operation; translate and output the requirements document to other teams when necessary.
- Perform ongoing support of the system and is responsible for the daily operation of the ERP and other IT systems.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or Information Management or other related majors.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience at Oracle EBS implementation or system operation.
- Good at collecting business needs.
- Proficient in PL/SQL and system debug.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Experience in full life cycle EBS implementation.
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team? Send your CV and a short resume to email@example.com and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.