Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Senior FPGA Engineer - Gothenburg, Sweden
Job id: SW1805SFOS
As an FPGA engineer, you will responsible for the VHDL and Verilog development at our Gothenburg office. Depending on your profile, you can also expect to work on hardware design or on firmware development in C/C++ under real-time OS and Linux.
- Proficient in VHDL development for FPGA:s
- Demonstrated experience in developing embedded products
- Proficient in hardware design or embedded firmware development
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Passionate, innovative and highly motivated.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with FPGA SoC;s, such as Xilinx Zynq
- Familiar with Verilog
- Familiar with image processing implementation
- Familiar with digital hardware design, power management and high speed design, or C/C++ development under real time OS and Linux
- Familiar with scrum
- VHDL and Verilog development for FPGA:s and CPLD:s
- Close co-operation with the image processing team
- Close co-operation with hardware development or firmware development under real-time OS and Linux
Do you find this is the right position for you? Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Kindly send your CV and a short cover letter in English with “SW1805SFOS Senior FPGA Engineer + Applicant name” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact us via email should you have any question.