Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Sales Manager – Tokyo, Japan
The sales manager will acquire new customers and ensure revenue growth objectives are hit consistently. Responsibilities will include setting and implementing a strategy for sales channel growth, managing critical accounts, and communicating progress towards sales goals to upper management.
- Set and implement a sales strategy to grow sales for specific product lines.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to help them grow.
- Close sales and achieve sales targets.
- Manage relationships with key business accounts.
- Qualify, develop and grow new accounts.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective demos of our products for partners.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to operate independently in a sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Genuine interest in technology; not intimidated by software, hardware, or the prospect of learning something new.
- Passion and knowledge of photography.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates.
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
- Fluent in Japanese; business level English.
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team? Send your CV and a short resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.