Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Optics Engineer – Gothenburg, Sweden
Job id: SW1711OEOS
Your role as an optics engineer will be to design, analyze and validate lenses and optical systems using our software tools and test systems in our optical lab.
- Experience with optical design software like Zemax or Code V
- Knowledge in stray-light and tolerance analysis of optical systems
- Understanding of photographic systems
- Good team player who does not mind a bit of travelling
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with image processing software like Photoshop or similar
- Knowledge about optical components and processes (sensors, filters, displays, photo diodes, coatings)
- Experience in programming with Python, Visual Basic or similar
- Design of optical systems from concept to finished product
- Evaluation, testing and measurement of optical systems
- Generating reports
- Analysis of performance deviations
- Some support for Production and Customer Support
- Field testing
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with an E-mail subject of “SW1711OEOS Optics Engineer + Applicant name” to firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.