Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Marketing Manager - Tokyo Japan
- Deliver marketing programs to drive sales pipeline growth and customer loyalty in Japan. These integrate MKTG programs may include:
- Localize the global marketing strategy to fit the Japanese market and report business update to HQ
- All forms of Internal/External communication (PR) to raise Hasselblad brand value and grow future business
- As the Marketing Manager, manage customer/KOLs/media/stakeholders’ relationship and database
- Manage/implement all kind of MKTG activities including events, digital communication, PR and products campaigns, and KOL marketing
- Manage Japan marketing budget
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally have experience in camera industry
- Manage all projects regarding scope, communication, schedule and budget.
- Approximately 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a comparable role
- Key to this role is the ability to build relationships, drive performance and enhance sales.
- Pro-active planning, creative thinking and organizational skills with the ability to plan and coordinate initiatives and at times, manage tight and conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication in Japanese and English
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team? Send your CV and a short resume to email@example.com and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.