Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Image Quality Engineer – Gothenburg, Sweden
Job id: SW1711IQOS
Hasselblad is famous for its unique image quality and we want to further strengthen our team in Gothenburg, Sweden within image processing and image quality. We are therefore looking for an individual with focus on algorithms, calculations and signal processing. You will be working with our top of the line medium format cameras to further develop our uncompromising image quality.
We are looking for an individual with a strong interest for algorithms and calculations but also for imaging and photo. You should be flexible but well-structured, analytic and quality-conscious. You will be working in an international environment.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge in the implications of sensor features on image quality
- Knowledge in image processing algorithms for sensor calibration
- Knowledge in color theory
- Understanding of image sensors physics (cmos)
- Experience of Python
- Experience of MATLAB
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Master of Science in Physics or similar and have a deep interest in algorithm images
You will be working with the whole image flow including:
- Evaluation of new sensors
- Sensor calibration in production
- Calculations for image processing
- Final validation of image quality
You will also support current cameras in production and on the market when it comes to image quality.
You will work closely to the rest of the R&D team, Product Managers, Production and Technical Support. You will be reporting to the Head of R&D and be based at the headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with an E-mail subject of “SW1711IQOS Image Quality Engineer + Applicant name” to firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.