Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Hardware Engineer – Gothenburg, Sweden
Job id: SW1711HEOS
Hasselblad has a long history of producing top of the line medium format cameras built on a dedication to technological innovation. In order to continue developing the world’s best cameras, we seek to strengthen our R&D team with a hardware engineer. As a hardware engineer, you will help to further develop our unique and innovative products.
We are looking for an individual with a strong interest for hardware design. You should be flexible but well-structured, analytic and quality-conscious. You will be working in an international environment.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in using OrCAD Capture
- Knowledge in high speed signal integrity
- Knowledge in analog and digital design
- Knowledge in power supply design
- Experience of measurements in a well-equipped lab
- Understanding of layout work
- Knowledge of EMC
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar
You will be working with the entire development flow covering:
- Schematics design
- Layout support (for discussing with mechanical and layout engineers)
- Measurements using our well-equipped lab
- Analysis and problem solving
You will also support current cameras in production and on the market when it comes to hardware-related questions.
You will work closely to the rest of the R&D team, Product Managers, Production and Technical Support. You will be reporting to the Head of R&D and be based at the headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with “SW1711HEOS Hardware Engineer + Applicant name” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.