Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
English Language Copywriter – Gothenburg, Sweden
You will be responsible for writting and edit impactful and compelling copy for web and digital formats, including press releases, newsletters, blog posts, landing pages, EDMs, campaigns, and other content tailored for specific audiences and business objectives. Develop strategic content plans that support marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey are also an important part of the job responsibility.
You will collaborate closely and effectively with your colleagues in marketing teams and internal stakeholders to promote content across multiple channels, but also coordinate freelance writers and vet their content.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least two years of experience in digital content and creative writing. Should possess a strong grasp of related disciplines such as online copywriting, technical writing, SEO, and user experience.
- A proven blend of editorial and storytelling skills, including short-form copywriting and long-form digital magazine articles and blog posts.
- A creative mind for producing new ideas and catering to audiences’ tastes.
- Communicative and goal-oriented.
- Works well under short deadlines.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of differences in workplace culture and goals.
- Advanced knowledge of camera, photography, or filmmaking is a plus.
- Native English speaking and writing ability
You will be joining a team of talented and professional colleagues working in an informal atmosphere at our Gothenburg office.
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.