Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Embedded Systems Engineers - Gothenburg, Sweden
Job id: SW1711EEOS
As an embedded system engineer, your role is to work with embedded firmware for hardware drivers, camera features and user interface using C/C++, embedded Linux and Qt/QML.
- Demonstrated experience in developing embedded products
- Familiar with the basic principles of hardware
- Proficient in C/C++ coding and programming language
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar
- Passionate, innovative and highly motivated
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Familiar with scrum
- Embedded software development based on SoC chip
- Linux kernel driver development
- Lens zoom / focus motor drive development
- Camera system or 3A subsystem development
- Audio/video streaming media design and implementation
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with “SW1711EEOS Embedded Systems Engineers + Applicant name” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.