Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Embedded Systems Engineer - Gothenburg, Sweden
- Demonstrated experience in developing embedded products.
- Familiar with the basic principles of hardware.
- Proficient in C/C++ coding and programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or other related majors.
- Passionate, innovative and highly motivated.
- Embedded software development based on SoC chip.
- Linux kernel driver development.
- Lens’ zoom / focus motor drive development.
- Camera system or 3A subsystem development.
- Audio/video streaming media design and implementation.
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team? Send your CV and a short resume to email@example.com and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.