Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER WITH DEVOPS FOCUS – GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
Job id: SW1906EMOS
As an Embedded Software Engineer with DevOps focus you will handle the development tools for our Firmware development. It covers set-up, improvements and maintenance of the systems and you will work together with the firmware and test engineers and in tight co-operation with the IT department.
- Planning of our IT systems, mainly within FW and test development
- Set up and maintenance of our R&D IT environment
- Set-up and maintenance of our CI system
- Working within the FW team with close co-operation with the IT department
- Close co-operation with our partners in China and Japan
Demonstrated experience of:
- Shell scripts
Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related majors
Passionate, innovative and highly motivated
Good verbal and written skills in English
- Open Embedded, Yocto, Android etc.
- Automation Framework
- Robot framework
- Continuous Integration
- Behavior driven testing
- Hardware-in-the-loop testing
Good skills in Swedish and Mandarin (written and spoken)
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with “SW1906EMOS + Applicant name” in the subject line to email@example.com. If any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your application!