Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Tokyo Japan
As the Digital Media Specialist at Hasselblad Japan, you will work with the Sales/ MKTG team to create and implement the social media strategy and campaign development. You will also develop and guide the creation of best practice social media campaigns, guidance and content to support marketing strategy, business goals and local market integration.
- As the Digital Media Specialist, your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Creating and maintaining the ongoing content calendars and update the digital media including official web site and social media
- Managing and tracking online campaign performance against KPIs
- Work with Sales and Marketing Excellence and stakeholders, develop and deploy a strategic l sales strategy for the business
- Participating in tactical digital projects.
- Managing budgets relating to online activities
- Online marketing or Social Media experience across channels and content
- A background in digital communications
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Capable of managing multiple projects at once, prioritizing and staying calm under any situation.
- Excellent written and oral communication in Japanese and English
- Educated to university level or equivalent. Preferably in a professional Marketing qualification
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team? Send your CV and a short resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.