Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
BUSINESS CONTROLLER – Gothenburg, Sweden
Your focus will be on controlling activities related to revenue, production, R&D and working capital. You will be responsible for product cost calculations, inventory valuation and cost controlling. The position should also provide insights and support for business decisions and cost control. You will support the organization in business intelligence and be part of our budget and forecasting process.
You will be part of our finance team of 6 employees and report to the group finance manager.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master degree in finance, business administration or similar.
- 2-3 years’ experience from controlling or other relevant experience.
- Solid experience from excel and an interest in managing large amounts of data in a structured and efficient manner.
- Experience from a manufacturing company or an audit firm would be an advantage
- You need to have an analytical and business oriented mindset
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Experience from Movex and Qlikview is an advantage.
You will be joining a team of talented and professional colleagues working in an informal atmosphere at our Gothenburg office. We apply continuous selection during this process so don’t hesitate in forwarding your CV and a short resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Both the CV and resume need to be in English. Please feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.