Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
AF Firmware Engineer – Gothenburg, Sweden
- Camera-related software developments.
- Lens-related developments.
- Collaboration with other teams within the business group, and push for various product developments.
- Bachelor degree or above from Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related majors.
- Good knowledge of at least one embedded system platforms such as ARM, DSP, GPU and FPGA. Experience in system or driver developments. Familiar with C/C++ programming languages and development environments. ISP experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of digital and analog signals, digital signal processing and circuit design.
- Camera/lens background preferred.
You will be joining a team of talented and professional colleagues working in an informal atmosphere at our Gothenburg office.
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team?
Apply via the link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/hasselblad/jobs/944693 and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.