Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Administrative Assistant – Gothenburg, Sweden
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Provide support and service to visitors
- Book travel arrangements and Hotels
- Arrange and support for company events
- Prepare meeting and write meeting minutes
- Order office supplies
- Manage and maintain work environment
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of internal information
- Manage and pay for administrative files
- Catalogue and archive of administrative files
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.