Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
Accountant - Gothenburg, Sweden
Job id: SW1808ACOS
You will be part of Hasselblad’s Finance Team in Gothenburg and take part in a variety of daily accounting processes including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and banking. You will also participate in the monthly closing process including balance sheet reconciliations and income statements. You will need to ensure a high level of data quality and consistency and provide owners and other stakeholders with timely and accurate analysis and support.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Bank payments and reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly reporting to owners and other stakeholders
- Tax payments and declarations
Requirements and experience
- Education in Accounting/Finance/Bookkeeping or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience, preferably from the manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of financial processes including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash Management.
- Fluent Swedish and proficiency in English both oral and written. Chinese language skills are a plus.
- Experience from various ERP platforms. Oracle is a plus.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel.
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with an E-mail subject of “SW1808ACOS Accountant+ Applicant name” to email@example.com, and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.