Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 80 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
JOB ID: SW2204SCOS
We are currently looking for a Service Coordinator to join our Service team located in the Hasselblad headquarter in Gothenburg. For this role, we are expecting you to take care of various administration related tasks within the Service Department. You are practical, good at managing stress, want to be a part of our team in a long-term perspective and have very strong coordination abilities.
- Receive and handle incoming goods on a daily basis (e.g. repairs, DOA and spare parts);
- Manage stock; supplying requested parts to local service technicians and external partners;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information to the LMS and ERP systems;
- Cooperate with team and tackle problems related to warehouse management;
- Handle cross-functional cooperation to ensure daily routine is carried out smoothly, and problems are well discussed and resolved;
- Other ad-hoc Service administrative duties.
- Good language skills in Swedish, English and Chinese Mandarin;
- Good use of Microsoft Office; and knowledge in LMS & ERP is a plus;
- Strong coordination and communication skills – ability to make things happen;
- Experienced or have good understanding of project management;
In return, as a Hasselblad employee you will be part of an international environment where you will learn and share new skills with a diverse team every day. You will be offered employment conditions according to the collective agreement as well as various employee benefits including but not limited to health insurance, wellness allowance, lunch benefit, team-building activities, refreshments and much more.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE HASSELBLAD TEAM?
Please send your CV and a short cover letter in English with “SW2204SCOS + your name” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continuously review applications and you will be contacted if we consider you are a good match for this position.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE KEPT ONLY IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.