Are you a Hasselblad photographer? Would you like to see your images published on our website?
If you have high quality, well-shot images that were taken on a Hasselblad – film or digital – we’d love to see them and perhaps feature them on our website as homepage banners or gallery images or on our social media channels.
Terms & Conditions
In order to use the service, you must firstly agree to the Terms & Conditions. You should not use the service if you do not accept these and we ask that you understand and respect these guidelines in the spirit in which they were created.
- By submitting an image to Hasselblad, you are granting permission for Hasselblad to publish the image on the Hasselblad website, official Hasselblad digital communications and official Hasselblad social media channels. You also acknowledge that members of the public will be able to link to the image on their own websites and blogs, although by doing this, the image will not leave the Hasselblad website domain.
- Only upload images that you shot. You shouldn’t upload images you did not shoot, or that someone else owns the copyright to without necessary authorisations.
- Whilst we invite you to submit content, you should understand that Hasselblad will decide whether or not your content is published. Hasselblad does not guarantee that it will publish all content supplied and we reserve the right to refuse image submissions.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Hasselblad has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms & Conditions and for consequences of any such breach and fully indemnify Hasselblad for any such breach.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own content submission and accept all responsibility and consequences for posting or publishing it. Hasselblad does not endorse any content or any opinion, recommendation, information or any other conditions expressed therein and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with content.
- You agree that you will not upload any content, which contains material, which is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for Hasselblad to use or possess in connection with the provision of the service.
- You may not upload content, which shows violence, animal abuse, drug abuse, bomb making or sexually explicit content/pornography.
- The size of each image should be no larger than 3000px on the longest side. High quality JPEG files are sufficient and preferred over TIFF or similar formats.
- All EXIF data must be left intact on the images. In the case of scanned images from film, please supply as many camera and exposure details as possible.
- We reserve the right to crop images to fit a specific need.
- Any images used by Hasselblad will be fully credited to the photographer.
Complete the form below and please see further instructions once you’ve clicked ‘SEND’