Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group with headquarters Gothenburg and subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.
- Troubleshooting incoming service items – initial inspections and understanding the customer’s problem
- General service and repair – performing repairs and service with cost awareness
- Administrative tasks such as cost estimates and preparing for invoicing as well as process documentation
- Documented and relevant technical background, preferably in fine mechanics
- A few years of experience from similar type of repair work
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Background and/or interest in photography is a plus
- Natural attention to details
- Thorough and efficient with respect for the customer’s urgency
- Used to, and comfortable with, working independently
This job is located at the head office in Gothenburg and you will report to the Head of Service Operation.
Would you like to be part of the Hasselblad team? Send your CV and a short resume to