Corporate Sales Manager
Hasselblad is looking for an ambitious and independent Corporate Sales Manager, whose primary tasks will be to ensure Hasselblad continued growth by expanding the sales channels for premium/consumer cameras. We offer an attractive and diversified sales job in an international company.
As a Premium Sales Manager you will be part of the company´s Sales department with direct reference to the Hasselblad Global Sales and Marketing Director. Your will be affiliated to our headquarters in Gothenburg/could work from our offices in London or Paris. You should consider the whole world as your workplace, as this position requires extensive travel activity. You will be responsible for the sales of our premium product line/consumer product line. Your responsibilities will among others include:
- Expanding the new consumer-oriented distribution channels for Hasselblad by winning new point of sales/partners.
- Growing Hasselblad´s business by selling premium/consumer camera line.
- Communicating with distributors on new products and on-going product training.
- Supporting distributors´ marketing activities.
- Translating Hasselblad´s strategies for premium/consumer products into actions through preparation of business plans, budgets and timelines for the dealers, and on-going assessment of co-operation to ensure achievement of targets.
- Strengthening Hasselblad´s brand in order to secure market position.
- Taking over budget responsibility.
Desired Skills and Experience
As a person you are outgoing with strong communicative skills, trustworthy and credible, which help you to create and develop long-lasting relationships with our customers. You are a person with high personal drive and can motivate partners both personally and professionally. Your work independently in a structured and effective way and can stay calm in stressful situations. You are action-oriented and provide good results. Besides you are 100% committed to your work, which come across through your confident and well cultivated appearance.
- Several years experience in an international sales organization with proved good results in B2C and B2B sales of luxury, technology or fine mechanics products.
- Strong negotiation skills and good business understanding.
- Access to networks of dealers/distributors from similar industries (e.g., watch, jewellery, premium fashion, high-end consumer electronics/products).
- Track record in entering new markets and opening new channels.
- Can-do mentality and high energy level / drive.
- Fluent in English and at least one other foreign language.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent as well as interim employment possible.