CORPORATE SALES MANAGER for consumer camera line
Hasselblad A/S is looking for an ambitious and independent Corporate Sales Manager, whose primary tasks will be to ensure Hasselblad continued growth by building and developing a strong sales channel for consumer-oriented line of products. We offer an attractive and diversified sales job in an international company where you can develop yourself both personally and professionally.
As Corporate Sales Manager you will be part of the company's Sales department with direct reference to the Hasselblad Global Sales and Marketing Director. You will be affiliated to our headquarters in Copenhagen and work from the office in north of London, but you should consider the whole world as your workplace, as this position requires extensive travel activity of 60 to 80 days a year. You will be responsible for the worldwide sales of consumer-oriented line of Hasselblad products starting with a mirrorless Lunar and followed already this year with 2 compact cameras and a DSLR.
The Corporate Sales Manager is a newly created role. Our existing sales department consists of 3 Area Sales Managers, based in Denmark, Italy and Holland; supported by our Global Special Applications Manager and 3 Sales Coordinators, located in Denmark. They all report to the Hasselblad Global Sales and Marketing Director based in London.
Your responsibilities will among others include:
- Building and developing a new consumer-oriented distribution channel for Hasselblad.
- Communication with distributors on new products and on-going product training.
- Support of distributors’ marketing activities.
- Translation of Hasselblad strategies for consumer products into actions through preparation of business plans, budgets and timelines for dealers, and on-going assessment of cooperation to ensure achievement of targets.
- Branding of Hasselblad in order to secure market position.
- Budget responsibility.
We expect that you have:
- A theoretical background as an Export Engineer or MSc.
- Sales experience from an international sales organization with proved good results in B2C and B2B sales of luxury, technology or fine mechanics products.
- Knowledge of photography and ability to relate to the customers with any level of photographic skills: from compact camera users to DSLR professionals will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Strong negotiation skills and good business understanding.
As a person you are outgoing with strong communicative skills, trustworthy and credible, which help you to create and develop long-lasting relationships with our customers. You are a person with high personal drive and can motivate partners both personally and professionally.
You work independently in a structured and effective way and can stay calm in stressful situations. You are action-oriented and provide good results. Besides you are 100% committed to your work, which comes across through your confident and well cultivated appearance.
Recruitment for this position is handled by Nigel Wright Consultancy Ltd.
Are you interested in this job? Then send your motivated application and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate. So do not hesitate and send your application as soon as possible.